The Pro-Lite® Airflow Wrist Splint with Abducted Thumb, manufactured by FLA Orthopedics, is recommended when immobilization of the wrist and/or thumb is needed. Breathable mesh material promotes airflow and wicks moisture away from the skin for increased comfort. Medial thumb stay provides immobilization and thumb abduction. Metal stays on front and back of hand prevent flexion and extension of the wrist. Three adjustable straps for increased stability. Tubular construction allows for quick and easy one-handed application.
- Relief from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, arthritis, or repetitive stress injury.
- Thumb abductor to keep thumb still.
- Mesh outer layer improves breathability.
- Soft nylon loop lining.
- Item Numbers: 7571850, 7571851, 7571852, 7571853
- Wrist Measurement:
- Small/Medium Size: 5-1/2 Inches to 7-1/2 Inches
- Large/X-Large Size: 7-1/2 Inches to 9 Inches
- Measure around center of wrist.
- HCPCS Code: L3807
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!