Primus Hospital Bed Accessories make it possible to customize your Primus Medical Hospital Beds to the needs of each patient or facility.Accessories here can either be purchased along with your Primus Medical Low Hospital Bed, or they can be purchased separately to upgrade your bed. Whether you're looking for Bed Assist Rails, Hospital Bed Safety Rails or Hospital Bed Trapezes, Primus Medical has you covered with this line of optional bed features.
Bed Accessory Descriptions
Read below for a description of each of these Primus Medical Hospital Bed and Mattress Accessories.Each description includes compatibility information to help ensure that you order the correct item for your bed.35 and 42 Inch Head/FootboardsA headboard and footboard must be purchased separately with the Primus PrimeCare Bed frames.35 and 42 inch headboards and footboards pertain to the Primus Medical bed models 301 (item# SP01PCB301), 601 (item# SP01PCB601) and 901 (item# SP01PCB901).Make sure to match the correct head/footboard width to the width of the bed. 35 inches wide is the default, and 42 inches wide when using a width extension.The headboards and footboards that we list for these beds have a rectangular shape and are available in either oak or mahogany. For additional head/footboard styles and colors, call us at 1-800-397-5899 for assistance. See Additional Head/Footboard Styles and Colors
Item Numbers (35 and 42 Inch Head/Footboards):
- SP01PCBAHDBWFM (35 inch, head, mahogany)
- SP01PCBAFTBWFM (35 inch, foot, mahogany)
- SP01PCBAHDBWSO (35 inch, head, oak)
- SP01PCBAFTBWSO (35 inch, foot, oak)
- SP01PCBAHDBW42FM (42 inch, head, mahogany)
- SP01PCBAFTBW42FM (42 inch, foot, mahogany)
- SP01PCBAHDBW42SO (42 inch, head, oak)
- SP01PCBAFTBW42SO (42 inch, foot, oak)
- SP02PPBAHDFM (high capacity, head, mahogany)
- SP02PPBAFTFM (high capacity, foot, mahogany)
- SP02PPBAHDSO (high capacity, head, oak)
- SP02PPBAFTSO (high capacity, foot, oak)
- SP01CB49064 matches Primus Bed models 601, 901 and 2000 (SP01PCB601, SP01PCB901 and SP02PPB2000)
- SP02TBB21060001 matches the Primus Bed model 1750 (SP02PPB1750)
- SP01PCB30005E matches bed models 301 and 601 (SP01PCB301 and SP01PCB601)
- SP01PCB901TPZ matches bed model 901 (SP01PCB901)
- SP02PPBATRAP matches bed models 1750 and 2000 (SP02PPB1750 and SP02PPB2000)
- SP02PPBAFSTRAP matches bed models 1750 and 2000 (SP02PPB1750 and SP02PPB2000)
- SP0158687 matches bed model 601 (SP01PCB601)
- SP0155658 matches bed models 901 and 2000 (SP01PCB901 and SP02PPB2000)
- SP01PCB901ARE matches bed model 901 (SP01PCB901)
- SP01PCB901ARE2 matches bed model 901 (SP01PCB901)
- SP01PCB30003AE matches bed models 301 and 601 (SP01PCB301 and SP01PCB601)
- SP01PCB30007AE matches bed models 301 and 601 (SP01PCB301 and SP01PCB601)
- SP01PCB30008AE matches bed models 301 and 601 (SP01PCB301 and SP01PCB601)
- SP02PPBASR matches bed models 1750 and 2000 (SP02PPB1750 and SP02PPB2000)
- SP02PPBASC matches bed model 2000 (SP02PPB2000)
- SP01PCBA42WE301 matches bed models 301 and 601 (SP01PCB301 and SP01PCB601)
- SP01PCBA42WE matches bed model 901 (SP01PCB901)
Mattress Width ExpanderThis mattress width expander is designed to be used with any of the 80 inch long Primus Transcend mattresses. It converts a 35 inch wide mattress to a 42 inch wide mattress.The width expander has dual 3 1/2 inch wide expanders, one on each side, and a thick top foam layer that work together to fully enclose the mattress. A nylon top cover holds the mattress and the expander pieces together. The bottom of the cover includes fastening straps used to strap the mattress to the bed frame.
If you have any questions about the accessories on this page or their compatibility to hospital beds, please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-397-5899 for assistance.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
There is top class facility for attendant room. There is full secrity in waiting room. House keeping staff & driver vehaviour . There is full AC in waiting room . top class facilities available for sleeping Attendant are to sleep on ground.