PressureGuard Easy Air XL is a hospital low-air-loss mattress designed for heavy duty use while reducing heat and skin moisture buildup. Documented as the best leading low air loss system, the PressureGuard Easy Air XL Mattress provides skin maceration control. The construction of this low air loss mattress supports bariatric patients while offering a comfortable 53 inches of width for all patients who want a better air mattress system. The combination of a foam and air matress design sets the PressureGuard Easy Air apart from its competition.
PressureGuard Easy Air® X offers multiple advantages of the PressureGuard design. These advantages include minimizing excess moisture, uninterrupted air flow, microclimate management and pressure management. These technical innovations set the Easy Air XL apart among bariatric surfaces by effectively addressing the effects of pressure, shearing, friction, heat buildup, and maceration. Manufactured by SpanAmerica, the Easy Air XL won't lose inflation in a power outage and its stable surface is designed not to "swallow up" the user.
PressureGuard Easy Air XL Bed Features & Benefits
- Provides low air loss therapy.
- Bariatric microclimate management (Low air loss).
- Ensures uninterrupted path for air flow.
- Moisture vapor passes down through coverlet.
- Continuous air current carries it away.
- Helps reduces maceration with 2" deep topper.
- Topper reduces shear to underlying tissues.
- Minimizes excess moisture commonly experienced by bariatric users.
- Redistributes pressure.
- Pressure management design outperforms air-only systems.
- Six air cylinders for better support and comfort.
- Unmatched edge-of-bed stability.
- Patented inner bolster 'cradling effect' for user safety.
- Helps ensure safer transfers.
- Minimizes risk of falls and entrapment.
- More than 800 individually-articulating cells.
- Head-to-foot air cylinders facilitate immersion and envelopment.
- Better support in seat area when head of bed is raised.
- Individual foam cells accommodate bony prominences.
- Reduces heat and skin moisture buildup.
- Heel Slope™ designed to reduce heel pressure.
PressureGuard Easy Air XL Features & Benefits Specifications
- PressureGuard Easy Air XL Product Numbers: L8053XL-29.
- Width: 53"
- Length: 80"
- Height: 7"
- Weight: approx. 32 lbs.
- Weight limit: 1000 lbs.
- Application: Heavy Duty Low Air Loss Alternating Pressure Mattress.
- Material: Foam.
- Manufacturer: SpanAmerica.
- HCPCS Code: E0277.
- SpanAmerica PressureGuard Easy Air XL Warranty: 2-years, (all components).
PressureGuard Easy Air Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Therapy Mattress Additional InformationPressureGuard Easy Air XL Brochure describes the features and benefits of this bariatric mattress system.
Set-up and operation of the PressureGuard Easy Air Video (3:04 minutes)
Features of the PressureGuard Alternating Pressure Mattress Video (3:48 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Span America
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!