Premium Isolation Kit, manufactured by Hopkins Medical Products, is a single-patient, disposable kit that allows medical professionals to obtain diagnostic vital signs, while simultaneously preventing the transmission of communicable infections.
Not only does this kit prevent cross-contamination between patients, but it also comes with protective gear for the medical professional, too. This kit is optimal for efficient and accurate retrieval of vital signs while reducing cross-contamination of infections such as MRSA, C. Diff, VRE, CRE, and KPC.
Each item in the kit is brightly colored so that clinicians can quickly locate and identify each component. In addition to effortless identification, there is even a location on the blood pressure cuff to write down a patient's name which helps to prevent cross-patient use.
Order now and remarkably lower the probability of hospital-associated infections in your healthcare environment today!
Premium Isolation Kit Contents
- One single patient isolation blood pressure unit with aneroid gauge and yellow nylon cuff.
- One premium dual head single patient stethoscope.
- One HMP single patient digital thermometer.
- One impervious gown.
- One pair vinyl gloves.
- One protective face mask with eyeshield.
- One antimicrobial hand wipe.
- One bouffant head cap.
- One pair shoe covers.
- One biohazard disposal bag.
Premium Isolation Kit Features and Benefits
- Available in several different sizes, including child, adult, and large adult.
- Brightly colored diagnostic products for easy identification.
- Entire kit is disposable.
- Excellent for use in hospitals, healthcare facilities, and home care settings.
- Ideal for isolation areas.
- Significantly improves infection prevention.
Premium Isolation Kit Specifications
- Product Number: 695480, 695482, and 695479.
- Color: Bright and easily recognizable colors.
- Application: To prevent hospital infections and cross-contamination during the collection of vital signs.
- Manufacturer: Hopkins Medical Products.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hopkins Medical Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!