Premium EZ Clean Gait Belt by Posey is designed to help with ambulation or transfer assistance. These provide caregivers with a secure hold point, while assisting patients during supervised walking and transfers.
This gait belt is made of biothane polyurethane encapsulated webbing which wipes clean to help address cleanliness concerns. It has a spring-loaded, self-locking buckle that is easy to apply and molded from rugged polyethylene.
When used correctly, this gait belt may also help prevent back injuries to the caregiver. These gait belts can also be worn by the caregiver when not in use to ensure immediate availability when needed.
The belt has a quick and easy means of disinfection between patient use to reduce cross contamination. It is also available in attractive see-through packaging that easily hangs from peg hooks or that can be placed on a shelf (6546-R, 6546B-R, 6546P-R).
- Helps Provide Transfer Assistance
- Provides caregivers a secure hold point while assisting patients during transfer.
- Biothane Polyurethane Encapsulated Webbing Wipes Clean
- Easy to Apply Self-Locking Buckle
- May Prevent Back Injuries to the Caregiver
- Can be Worn by Caregiver to Ensure Immediate Availability
- Quick and Easy Means of Disinfection to Reduce Cross Contamination
- Available in See-Through Packaging (6546-R, 6546B-R, 6546P-R)
- Standard or Bariatric
- 2" (5 cm) Wide Webbing
- Available in Black, Blue, Pink, Orange and Yellow
- Severe Cardio Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Post-Surgery Incision
- Fitted with Monitoring Equipment
- At-Risk for Pressure Ulcers
- Item Number: 6546, 6546B, 6546BL, 6546B-R, 6546L, 6546O, 6546OL, 6546P, 6546PL, 6546P-R, 6546-R, 6546Y, 6546YL
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!