Other Lumex product(s)
Lumex Preferred Care Drop-Arm Geri Chair Recliners have adjustable arms with a reclining mechanism that allows for infinite reclining positions. The adjustable arm height provides for easier and safer lateral transfers for the patient and the caregiver. Padded armrests provide a soft surface for added comfort. Directional wheel lock on right rear caster of these Geri Chair Recliners reduces “crabbing” of the recliner and enables the chair to be moved down hallways with less effort. Infinite recliner back incorporates a patented mechanism that provides infinite positioning of the back, ranging from 95 degrees to 145 degrees. These infinite back positions offer increased resident comfort and pressure relief. The reclining back can be locked in any position by the caregiver. The unique suspension system found on the Drop-Arm Geri Chair Recliners self-adjusts to each person, cradling the resident from head to heel and virtually eliminating the risk of “bottoming out”.
Lumex Recliners utilize a unique suspension system that adjusts to the individual, cradling their whole body and preventing them from sliding down over time. Wheels make this easily transportable and perfect for a rest home environment. Residents may easily scoot and reposition the chair by themselves without the aid of caregivers. Many competitor Geri Recliners lack body support in the seat area. This common issue with recliners for seniors is alleviated with the Preferred Care Geri Chair Recliners. Ergonomically designed, the recliner seat provides just the right amount of support for both increased circulation and comfort. Great body support and the right position can aid circulation and help relieve respiratory or heart discomfort.
In a clinical setting, Geri Chair armrests are excellent for patient comfort during blood draws, dialysis, or other care. The Geri Chair Recliner upholstery is easily wiped down and sanitized.
Lumex Preferred Care Drop-Arm Geri Chair Recliners Features and Benefits
- Seat, Footrest and Headrest Provide Full Body Support
- Self-Adjusting Suspension Prevents "Bottoming Out"
- Infinitely Adjustable Positions to Fit Patient Needs
- Suited for Users up to 250 Pounds
- Ergonomically Designed for Maximum Comfort, Relaxation and Circulation
- Varied Foam Density for Consistent Support
- Durable Epoxy Coated Welded Steel Frame is Easily Cleaned
- Wrap-Around Upholstery Makes it Easy to Clean, Replace and Maintain
- Vinyl is Sulfide Stain, Mildew and Oil Resistant
Preferred Care Drop-Arm Geri Chair Recliners Specifications
- Drop Arm Recliners Product Numbers: 565DG427, 565DG851, 565DG857, 565DG863.
- Width: 28"
- Height: 48"
- Depth: 36"
- Width Between Arms: 19.5"
- Arm Height From Floor: Adjustable 23.5" to 29.5"
- Arm Height From Seat: Adjustable 0" to 8.5"
- Seat Height: 22"
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat Depth: 19.5"
- Colors: Vintage Gold, Warm Taupe, Blue Ridge, Imperial Blue, Royal Blue, Doe Skin, Jade, Rosewood.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 85 lbs.
- Upholstery Warranty: Limited 1 Year.
- Frame Warranty: Limited 2 Year.
- Manufacturer: Graham Field.
- Brand: Lumex.
Preferred Care Geri Chair Recliners Additional Information
- Lumex 565DG Drop-Arm Geri Chair Recliners Flyer provides the features of this medical recliner chair.
- Lumex Geri Chairs has Geri-Chairs, Hip Chairs, Recliners, and Patient Room Seating.
- Ortho-Biotic Preferred Care Recliner Operating Instructions offers assembly instructions and care instructions.
- Geri Chair Recliner 565DG Specifications provides detailed dimensions and weight for the different Geri Recliners.
- Preferred Care 565DG Geri-Chair Parts contains a list of replacement parts and parts schematic for your medical recliner.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Graham-Field Sub Brand Lumex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!