Power Height and Width Parallel Bars, by Hausmann Industries, are convenient, adjustable handrails for designed for strength and mobility training in physical therapy. The 34-inch-wide wood platform is covered in textured gray styrene for durability, and likewise, the steel uprights are powder-coated in a neutral cream finish. The Power Parallel Bars have a weight capacity of 300 lbs and are designed for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulation wheelchair access with tapered ends to make entering exiting easier.
Power Height and Width Parallel Bars features a removable abduction board and manual crank override, as well as a motorized width adjustment of handrails from 13 to 25 inches. The bars are 10 feet long with 4 uprights to keep them in place. Powered by 110 V, 60 Hz, 3 Amps, the Power Parallel Bars feature a hospital-grade plug making them ideal for clinics, rehab centers, and therapy rooms.
Power Height and Width Parallel Bars Features and Benefits:
- Motorized Width Adjustment of Handrails From 13-15 Inches.
- Motorized Height Adjustment From 27-37 Inches.
- Convenient Hand Control Adjusts Bars.
- 1-5/8 Inch Diameter Stainless Steel Handrails.
- 34 Inch Wide Wood Platform is Covered in Textured Gray Styrene.
- Tapered Ends For Wheelchair Access.
- Removable Abduction Board.
- Manual Crank Override.
- Steel Uprights Are Powder Coated in Neutral Cream Finish.
- 30-1/2 Inch Clearance Between Uprights.
- Hospital Grade Plug.
Power Height and Width Parallel Bars Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Hausmann Industries, Inc.
- Length: 10 Feet
- Width: 13 Inches - 25 Inches
- Height: 27 Inches - 37 Inches
- Made in the USA
- Power: 120 V, 60Hz, 5 Amps
- UNSPSC Code: 42251705
- Product Number: 1362
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hausmann Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!