Power EZ Pool Lift offers a battery-powered access solution with lifting mobility patients of up to 400 pounds. This pool lift can also be used for a boat access lift. Manufactured by Aqua Creek, this pool lift employs a comfortable sling style seat. The lift is easily portable to another dock or pool area as well as a storage area. Constructed with stainless steel, this boat access patient lift has a durable powder coat finish to provide corrosion resistance and long-life. This powered lift comes with a battery and a remote to allow the caregiver to assist the patient rather than having to manually operate a crank to lift and lower the patient.
Power EZ Pool Lift Features & Benefits
- Stainless steel construction & hardware.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Anchor option included - item # F-03PEZ.
- High weight capacity.
- Adjustable stainless steel chains.
- Adjustable mesh sling style seat.
- 360 degrees manual rotation.
- Water resistant remote.
Power EZ Boat Access Lift
- Item Numbers: F-03PEZ - The Power EZ Lift with Anchor or the F-333PEZNA - The Power EZ Lift, No Anchor.
- Seat Size: 38 x 20 Inch.
- Setback: 12 to 20 Inches.
- Wall Clearance: Up to 15 Inches High.
- Weight Capacity: :400 lb. (181 kg).
- Construction: Stainless steel.
- Chains and hardware: Stainless steel.
- Seat Type: Adjustable mesh sling.
- Rotation: 360 degrees.
- Accessories: F-0320HSO-4C - Hard Seat.
- Manufacturer: Aqua Creek.
- Warranty: 5-year pro-rated electronics, 5-year structural warranty.
Power EZ Pool/Boat Lift Additional Information
- Power EZ Lift Flyer offers features and accessories for this pool lift.
- Power EZ Lift Application Chart contains diagrams for fitting and installation.
- F-03PEZ EZ Lift User Manual covers installation, assembly and operating instructions.
Power EZ Pool and Boat Access Lift Review (0:39 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Aqua Creek Products
- Community Q&A