Oxygen tank holders are necessary items for those who need mobility aid and on-board oxygen therapy. The Oxygen Cylinder Holder, by Drive Medical, is one of those devices that can hold a large cylinder in the back so you can have oxygen wherever you and your power wheelchair travels.
The Oxygen Cylinder Holder can attach to either power wheelchair or scooter. It will strap on either a D or E size oxygen cylinder. The sturdy design assures you that your oxygen stays with the mobility device while on the move. It works simply by attaching to the wheelchair or scooter frame under the seat. An 'L' bar extends out from under the seat and up parallel to the seat back. It has hook-and-loop fasteners that wrap around the tank to keep it secure. The base of the cylinder rests on the metal bar and is tightly bound to the vertical shaft.
Oxygen Cylinder Holder Features and Benefits
- The holder straps on size D or E oxygen cylinders.
- It keeps the tanks secure with hook-and-loop fasteners.
- The bar is easy to install on either wheelchair or scooter.
- It constructed of durable steel.
Oxygen Cylinder Holder Specifications
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Manufacturer Number: AH2000
- Material: Steel and Nylon (Straps)
- Cylinder Sizes: D and E
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!