Cane holders for scooters -- what a novel idea, right? Well, it's available with the Cane Holder Set, by Drive Medical, where you can not only easily haul your cane on the back of a scooter, but you can fasten some crutches to it as well. This is ideal for those with limited mobility and need the tools at their disposal.
This nice little scooter accessory is simple in design. Made of steel, this carrier mounts to the rear of the seat frame and offers hook-and-loop fasteners to keep your walking cane or crutch strapped on.
The Cane Holder Set is a T-bar that extends under the seat and behind the seat back. The bottom bar has two cup holders where the cane rests and the top bar has fasteners. This will provide a secure hold for nearly any long, narrow device that needs to go with you and your scooter.
Cane Holder Set Features and Benefits
- The holder frame is made of sturdy steel construction.
- The holder can hold either a cane or crutch for added mobility.
- Attaching the frame is easy and works with most Drive Medical scooters.
- The holder has a cupped bottom and hook-and-loop straps.
Cane Holder Set Specifications
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Manufacturer Number: AH1000
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!