SecureSleeve by Posey is designed for patients requiring an extra limb splint. It provides an external splint for the hand, wrist, elbow or knee.
These multi-purpose splints are easily applied with a nylon hook and loop closure. The SecureSleeve may also be pinned or clipped to the patient's sleeve with the nylon loop to help prevent sliding.
The SecureSleeve is filled with tiny, flame-retardant polystyrene beads. This bead filling comforms to the limb and helps to equalize pressure with comfort and stability.
Translucent fabric on the SecureSleeve splint allows the splint to stay in place during X-rays. The inner lining of the splint is a soft cotton that adds an extra layer of comfort against the skin.
Posey SecureSleeve has a waterproof outer cover and is machine washable. It is sold in infant, pediatric, small, medium and large sizes. The sleeve is packaged and sold individually.Posey SecureSleeve Features and Benefits
- This product is recommended for patients requiring an extra limb splint.
- It provides an external splint for the hand, wrist, elbow or knee.
- Multi-Purpose Splint
- Easily Applied with Nylon Hook and Loop Closure
- May be Pinned or Clipped to Patient's Sleeve with Nylon Loop
- Helps Prevent Sliding
- Filled with Tiny, Flame-Retardant Polystyrene Beads
- Bead Filling Conforms, Helps Equalize Pressure
- Translucent Fabric Allows Splint to Stay in Place During X-rays
- Inner Lining Soft Cotton that Adds Comfort Against the Skin
- Waterproof Outer Cover
- Machine Washable
- Sold in Infant, Pediatric, Small, Medium, Large
- One Per Package
- Item Number: 8161, 8162, 8168I, 8168IL, 8168P, 8168XS, 8168S, 8168M, 8168L, 8169
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!