Posey KeepSafe Deluxe Alarm is an electronic fall monitoring system designed to help reduce patient risk to fall injuries. The KeepSafe alarm system is highly flexible with several optional alarm sensors such as chair alarm sensor, room alarm sensor, wireless alarm sensor, toilet alarm sensor, bed alarm sensor, and door alarm sensor. Each optional alarm sensor may also be purchased with the alarm unit forming a complete alarm system consisting of a KeepSafe alarm control unit, a sensor transmitter, saddle bracket, wall/wheelchair bracket and a wire bracket. The recessed ON/OFF switch is standard on the Posey 8374. An optional KeepSafe Alarm Unit without an ON/Off switch is also available (POS8373NP).
Posey KeepSafe Deluxe Alarm Features
- Alarm unit flashing green light to indicate the unit is operational.
- Five selectable alarm tones for patient identification.
- Color Coded LED – Green indicates unit is in monitor mode, Red indicates unit is on HOLD or SUSPEND
- Adjustable alarm volume; low (85dB) - high (100dB) at one foot.
- Alarm voice feature plays a pre-recorded message instructing the patient or resident to sit back down or other custom message.
- Three alarm modes; Tone Only, Voice plus Tone, Voice Only. Allows multiple options for caregiver and patient notification.
- Alarm programming buttons are hidden inside the battery compartment to prevent tampering or unauthorized setting changes.
- HOLD function allows patient/resident to be away (i.e. therapy, toileting, socializing) without the need for the Posey KeepSafe alarm to be turned off. Ensures continuity of monitoring despite multiple caregiver involvement.
- SUSPEND function allows staff to silence the alarm without the need to turn the unit OFF. Once the magnet is reattached, the unit will automatically revert back to monitor mode. This ensures continuity of monitoring despite multiple caregiver involvement.
- Impact resistant alarm cover helps minimize damage to the alarm unit if dropped.
- Fail-safe sensor alarm; If the sensor is disconnected, the alarm will sound to notify caregiver of a possible interruption of monitoring.
- Nurse Call interface permits dual alarm notification to staff; nurse call cable sold separately.
- Battery operated with four (4) "AAA" alkaline batteries.
- Audible low battery "CHIRP" when batteries need changing.
- DC Jack for optional AC power connection; adapter sold separately.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!