Foot Elevator, manufactured by Posey, helps to eliminate pressure on the foot or ankle while the individual is in bed or reclining. This Foot Elevation Device is designed to Treat Pressure Ulcers. Circular in shape, the Foot Elevator fits around the ankle to raise the heel off of any surface. The Posey Foot Elevator has a machine washable cotton flannel liner that keeps your ankle comfortable. The Foot Elevator has a spiral-cut foam ring that provides foot elevation and soft comfort. The cut at the center of the foam accommodates limbs up to 12 inches in circumference.
Posey Foot Elevator Features & Benefits
- Washable liner.
- Removes pressure from the foot while patient reclines.
- Helps patients at risk for Pressure Ulcers.
- Helps patient with Diabetic Ulcers.
Posey Foot Elevator Specifications
- Posey Foot Elevator Product Numbers: 6532, 6533.
- Size Options: 4" and 6"
- Construction: Spiral Cut Foam.
- Liner Construction: Cotton Flannel.
- Manufacturer: Posey.
- Posey Foot Elevator Instructions
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWill these elevators cause a dementia patient to trip or stumble if they get out of bed during the night?Question by: Frances Scherr on Jul 18, 2015 9:49:06 AM