This Medical Foot Support helps to keep sheets and blankets off of a patient's feet, thus preventing foot drop and toe ulcers.
Patients that are bedridden face the risk of pressure ulcers. Pressure ulcers most commonly occur on the heel or toe of the patient. These sores can be uncomfortable or very painful. Left untreated they can become chronic and serious. An excellent way to help prevent pressure ulcers is the use of a foot support like this product.
This product includes a sturdy steel frame that securely clamps to the bed mattress and can be easily removed when changing bed sheets.
The frame on this Posey foot cradle breaks down into four pieces for easy, compact storage when not in use. It fits standard hospital and nursing home beds. Its optional cotton foot drop support cover secures with a strap and is machine washable. Bed cradle and foot support each sold separately.
Posey Medical Foot Support Specifications
- Foot Support Cover and Frame Length: 36 Inches
- Foot Support Cover and Frame Height: 21.5
- High Top Frame and Cover Length: 36 Inches
- High Top Frame and Cover Height: 24 Inches
- Uniform Height Across Entire Bar
- Posey Medical Foot Support Item Numbers: 6430, 6435, 6436, 6437
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!