5th Point Restraint by Posey is designed for patients already restrained at all four extremities who require supplemental (5th) restraint of the thighs, pelvis or chest. It secures to a movable part of the bed using a quick-release or locking buckle.
This restraint helps provide supplemental restraint to prevent "bucking" in a patient. It is useful with patients who are aggressive and attempt to "buck" up and down, risking potential self-injury or disruption of treatment.
Posey 5th Point Restraint is one size fits all and machine washable. It is made of high-strength 2" (5 cm) polypropylene webbing. Two universal Posey keys are included with the locking model. This restraint is available in quick-release and locking.Posey 5th Point Restraint Features and Benefits
- This product is recommended for patients already restrained at all four extremities.
- Provides Supplemental (5th) Restraint of Thighs, Pelvis or Chest
- Secures to Movable Part of Bed Using Quick-Release or Locking Buckle
- It is useful with patients who are aggressive and attempt to "buck" up and down.
- Item Number: 2219, 2219L
- One Size Fits All
- Machine Washable
- High-Strength 2" (5 cm) Polypropylene Webbing
- Includes Two Universal Posey Keys with Locking Model
- Available in Quick-Release and Locking
- Pelvic Fracture
- Supra-Pubic Catheter
- Percutaneously Placed Feeding Tube
- Recent Incision
- History of Cardiac or Pulmonary Disorder
- History of Thoracic Fractures
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!