Tension Ring Kits, manufactured by Pos-T-Vac Medical, are designed to help individuals with erectile dysfunction to maintain an erection during intimacy. Penis rings provide natural ways to fight erectile dysfunction. Many impotence drugs have severe side effects, many procedures invasive, but treatment with a tension ring is quick, simple and immediately effective. Pos-T-Vac is a leading innovator in proven methods of treating impotence. Pos-T-Vac also supplies penis pumps which are commonly used in tandem with tension rings. Penis pumps provide a practical means of achieving an erection while tension rings help sustain the erection for prolonged intimacy.
This all-inclusive kit provides the safe means of maintaining a rigid erection for up to thirty minutes. Tension bands, if used properly, safely restrict penile venous blood outflow resulting in a good, firm erection. The lubricant is sterile, water-soluable, and non-greasy to assist in tension ring application. The reusable gel rings are soft, comfortable and an easy way to treat erectile dysfunction. Application of the tension ring is made straight-forward and easy using the cone and sleeve system.
Pos-T-Vac Tension Ring Kit Features and Benefits
- Tension Band / Penis Ring Allows a Rigid Erection for up to Thirty Minutes
- Safe, Natural Way to Fight Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence
- FDA Approved
- Clear, Sterile Lubricant for Easy Application
- Comprehensive Instructions and Safety Precautions Included
- Entire Kit is Washable and Reusable
- 60-Day Manufacturer Warranty
- Kit Contains: 2 Sizes of Tension Ring, Cone & Sleeve, Personal Lubricant and Instructions
Pos-T-Vac Tension Ring Kit Product Specifications
- Pos-T-Vac Ring Kit Item Number: KIT
- Length: 3"
- Width: 2"
- Height: 4.25"
- Band Sizes: 1, 2
- Additional Information
Manufacturer POS-T-VAC Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsPl.explain step wise .where to place the ring first and how and at what position in the pump or in hand and how to slide it.where and when to use lubricant. How to remove ring.Question by: Non rao on Jun 22, 2016 4:46:00 AM
I thank you for your concern in this matter.