The Aqua Creek Products' Pool Lift Reverse Foot Rest lends additional flexibility, usability and comfort to the firm's ADA-compliant Reverse Pathfinder, Pro Pool and Ranger pool and spa lifts. The Pool Lift Reverse Foot Rest assists a diverse range of occupants in getting on or off pool lifts, making the joy and relaxation of water accessible to virtually anyone.
The Pool Lift Reverse Foot Rest is adjustable to accommodate multiple users for aquatic rehabilitation centers, as well as residential and commercial pools. The frame is constructed of powder-coated 304L stainless steel and the foot rest is made of tried-and-true linear, low density polyethylene to ensure years of reliable access for patients, clients, residents and guests. To minimize the lift's size when not in use, the foot rest conveniently flips up for stowage.
Vitality Medical offers several Aqua Creek mobility aids and lifts. The Montana-based firm specializes in bringing reliable pool and spa access to homes, therapy centers and commercial pools/spas.
Pool Lift Reverse Foot Rest Features and Benefits
- Confidence-boosting: Provides extra stability to occupants, giving them the poise to fully enjoy their time in a pool or spa.
- Durable: Powder-coated stainless steel and automotive-grade polyethylene will withstand years of service.
- ADA-ready: The Foot Rest is compatible with ADA-compliant Reverse Pathfinder, Pro Pool and Ranger lifts to help make facilities accommodating to all for equal aquatic access.
Pool Lift Reverse Foot Rest Specifications
- Manufacturer: Aqua Creek
- Model number: F-456AAFR-R
- Dimensions: 33.24 x 11 x 7.5 inches
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Aqua Creek Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!