Pool Access Chairs give people with mobility handicaps the opportunity to access swimming pools and other aquatic venues. Built by Aqua Creek, this pool chair is manufactured with super-strong PVC to be durable under heavy moisture conditions. This design allows the chair to operate in showers for bathing. The chair will not rust or corrode making it ideal for many activities involving water. Also manufactured with an anti-tip design, this chair is safer than most completing models. A swing-out armrest provides for easy lateral transfers. A retractable footrest allows easy ingress and egress.
Aqua Creek makes a seat belt for this chair to increase its safety for patients that have difficulty staying in a chair. (F-11PACSB: Optional Seat Belt that may be special ordered at Vitality Medical by calling 800-397-5899) Other Aqua Creek products for mobility safety include the Pool Access Steps, the Beach Access Chair, and the Floating Beach Wheelchair.
- Non-rust materials.
- Anti-tip design.
- Retracting footrest.
- Swing-out arm rests.
- Ships pre-assembled.
Pool Access Chair Specifications
- Item Numbers: F-011PAC, F-11PACSMS, F-400PWC.
- Seat Width: 17.75 Inch for the F-011 and 24 Inch for the F-400.
- Seat Height: 21.5 Inch for F-011 and 21 Inch for the Heavy Duty F-400.
- Outside Width: 27.5 Inch for F-011 models and 33.25 for the Heavy Duty F-400.
- Weight: @40 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (113kg) for F-011 models and 400 lbs. for the heavy duty F-400 model.
- Manufacturer: Aqua Creek Products.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Aqua Creek Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!