Polyderm Hydrophilic Polyurethane Foam Border Dressing, by DeRoyal, is an ideal wound dressing for oozing wounds that are acutely painful. The design of this wound cover allows it to both be used as a primary or a secondary dressing. It has a highly absorbent foam material that will also slightly cushion and protect the wound, making it extra comfortable for the wearer. The material is lint-free and has properties that prevents the material from adhering to wound as it heals.
The foam dressing protects new, granulating tissue as it grows and fills in the wound bed. The dressing is surrounded by a tight border seal to keep the dressing in place, yet also allows the wound to breathe.
Polyderm is applicable treating the following wound indications:
- Dermal Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Leg Ulcers
- Secreting Ulcers
- Second Degree Burns
- Acute Wounds
- Tube Sites
Polyderm Hydrophilic Polyurethane Foam Border Dressing Features and Benefits
- The dressings are ideal for heavy exudating wounds that are particularly painful.
- The dressings are air permeable to aid in healing.
- They are lint-free and will not stick to the wound as it heals
- The dressing foam makes it more comfortable for the wearer.
- The adherent border keeps the dressing secure and aids quicker healing.
- The dressings can be used either as a primary or secondary dressing.
Polyderm Hydrophilic Polyurethane Foam Border Dressing Specifications
- Manufacturer Numbers: 46-908, 46915, 46916
- Manufacturer: DeRoyal
- Absorbency Material: Polyurethane
- Type: Border Adhesive
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!