What Is a Coupon or Promotional Code?
- A coupon or promotional code discounts the price on a single item or an entire purchase.
- The discount is reflected as either a percentage off or as a specific dollar amount.
- Coupons, promotional codes and special shipping offers do not apply to international orders.
- Free shipping promotions do not apply to orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii at this time.
How Do I Get a Coupon or Promotional Code?
Coupons and promotional codes are available through the VitalityMedical.com newsletter and website.
How Do I Use a Coupon?
You can enter the coupon code during checkout or on the shopping cart page. If the promotional code is valid, your order will show the discount. If the code is invalid, you will either receive a pop-up or be directed to a banner informing you that it is not applicable.
Most products on Vitality Medical qualify for coupon discounts. However, some restrictions do apply. Here are some of the reasons why your product(s) may have been excluded from Vitality Medical's promotions/online offers:
Why Isn't My Coupon/Promotion Code Working?
- Your coupon may have expired.
- Only one discount applies per order.
- Only one discount applies per household.
- Shipping coupons only apply to the 48 contiguous states.
- Coupons and promotional codes do not apply to international orders.
- Products on sale may be exempt from receiving additional discounts.
- Some coupons apply only to a specific product or exclude specific products.
- Coupons may require a minimum purchase or impose a maximum savings.
- Products by ResMed™.
- Some oxygen concentrators and accessories.
- Drive power scooters (including Sunfire, Image GT, Cirrus, Odyssey, GEO, Daytona, Phoenix, & Falcon).
- Invacare power wheelchairs, Invacare rehab cushions and backs, Invacare top end wheelchairs, Invacare respiratory equipment, and Invacare lifts and swings.
- Some impotence supplies (including vacuum erection devices).
- Cica Care products.
- Cunningham clamps.
- Kegelmaster products.
- Most percentage-based coupons are limited to a maximum discount of 50 dollars.
Other products may not qualify for an additional discount. Exclusions may include, but are not limited to, products of certain size or weight, manufacturer price restrictions, or with previously applied savings or discounts.
Offers are not valid on prior purchases. Discounts applied at the time of purchase will be taken off each item that is returned. Additionally, prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
Free shipping promotions are not available for the following items:
- Incontinence products.
- Liquid items.
- Other heavy items.
Free shipping promotions are not valid for international orders.
Qualifying totals and maximum savings will calculate before taxes, fees, shipping and handling. Any applicable restocking charges are extra and vary. VitalityMedical.com is not responsible for pricing or other errors, and we reserve the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.