PocketPeak Peak Flow Meters, manufactured by Salter Labs, are compact, ergonomically designed flow meters for asthma management. Simply and easily measure the flow strength of exhaled breath over time to track treatment impact over time. The PocketPeak is compact and even the mouthpiece securely attaches to the unit when not in use so you can take this with you anywhere to help track asthma management progress.
The PocketPeak's ABS plastic casing and stainless steel vane are dishwasher safe. The mouthpiece is detachable and easily cleaned as well. This flow meter meets or exceeds all NAEP and NHLBI standards for consistency, accuracy and repeatability of readings.
Salter Labs PocketPeak Flow Meter Features and Benefits
- Reliable, Accurate Flow Meter Readings for Asthma Management
- Allows Healthcare Professionals to Accurately Assess Treatment
- Universal Range Indicator
- Ergonomic Design Eliminates User Confusion and Misuse
- Reusable Mouthpiece Attaches to Unit Unobtrusively When Not in Use
- Compact and Pocket-Size for Convenience and Portability
- Dishwasher-Safe Cleaning
- Meets or Exceeds all NAEP and NHLBI Standards
Salter Labs PocketPeak Flow Meter Specifications
- Product Number: 1230
- Length: 3.4 Inches
- Width: 3.2 Inches
- Range: 50 - 720 LPM
- Range Increment: 10 LPM
- Repeatability: +/-2% LPM at Any Reading
- Brand: PocketPeak
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Salter Labs
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!