Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint II, by AliMed, is a lightweight and low-profile nighttime splint specifically designed to hold the foot in dorsiflexion throughout the night. The Night Splint II provides passive stretching of the plantar fascia, muscles, and Achilles tendon to help relieve the pain of plantar fasciitis, as well as better patient compliance than other models. Easily-adjustable enough to meet special requirements.
Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint II is trimmed of all cumbersome, excess plastic. Cool and comfortable terry lining encases the support structure so no hard edges are exposed. Splint comes preset at 5° dorsiflexion - adjustment range from 10° plantar flexion (2.5° increments) to suit any situation.
Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint II Features and Benefits:
- Won't Hinder Mobility in Bed.
- Excellent Patient Compliance.
- Padded to Protect Skin.
- Adjustable For Exact Fit.
- Made in the USA.
Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint II Specifications:
- Manufacturer: AliMed
- Medium Fits Women's Shoe Size 4 to 10, Men's 6 to 8-1/2, calf circ. up to 17"
- Large Fits Women's Shoe Size 10-1/2, Men's 9, calf circ. up to 17"
- X-Large Fits Women's Shoe Size 10-1/2, Men's 9 calf circ. 17"-23"
- Liner is hand washable
- Suggested Code: L4396
- Product Numbers: 60973MD, 60973LG, 60973XL, 61078MD, 61078LG, 61078XL, 60974MD, 60974LG, 60974XL
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!