The Pinniped Pediatric Commode, by Drive Medical, is a sturdy, all-in-one welded commode shower chair designed to aid children who have difficulty standing or walking within a bath or shower basin. This is a sound choice that balances both comfort and convenience.
The chair includes a strong snap-on toilet seat. It is height adjustable that allows a child to firmly place their feet on the floor while seated securely over the commode basin. The seat is contoured and the armrests are molded to make sitting more comfortable. And to keep the child from sliding off, there is a seat belt that loops over from both sides behind the backrest and attaches by a hook-and-loop fastener. For a safety precaution, the chair has non-marking rubberized feet to keep it in place.
The Pinniped Pediatric Commode is available either in blue or red. The commode bucket holds 7.5 quarts and includes a metal handle and cover. The chair width is 13 inches and depth is 15 inches. This pediatric commode chair is height adjustable with seat settings that range from 10.5 to 14.5 inches from the ground.
Pinniped Pediatric Commode Features and Benefits
- The chair is designed for children to be used in a shower or bath basin.
- The chair has a removable toilet seat.
- With a contoured back and arm rests, the seat is made for comfort.
- It is height adjustable to allow the child to firmly place their feet on the floor while seated.
- The commode has a belt that straps in the user.
- The rubber feet keep the commode chair from sliding.
Pinniped Pediatric Commode Specifications
- Product Numbers: PC1000BL, PC1000R
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Adjustable Height Range: 10.5 - 14.5 Inch
- Seat Dimensions:
- Width: 13 Inch
- Depth: 15 Inch
- Overall Width: 17 Inch
- Toilet Opening: 6.5 x 8 Inch
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs
- Armrest Pad: 2 x 9 Inch
- HCPCS: E1399
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!