CPM Machines, by the Furniss Corporation, are tools to help those to rehabilitate their knees after either being injured or post-surgery. The Furniss Phoenix Model 1800 is one CPM model that will help patients train to make them stronger and acquire better knee range of motion. CPM stands for continuous passive motion, and the Model 1800 provides continuous passive motion therapy for those who've just had a knee operation, or is rehabilitating an injured knee.
These machines are built with durable construction, built to stand up to daily wear and tear of home and medical use. They are constructed with an open carriage design and will accommodate children and adults. It is made to be comfortable for a variety of different people's sizes. The Model 1800 has an analog dial control pendant that is intuitive and easy to use. Changing settings is seamless in operation.
Phoenix Model 1800 Features and Benefits
- It provides a comfortable therapy session with anatomic accommodation for all patient sizes.
- Provides axis-to-axis motion, a skid pad and bed to stabilize
- Includes a hand-held control pendant with a turn dial design that is intuitive.
- It has a tripod position that reduces contamination and makes it easy to store.
- It is easily converted from adult to child size.
- It accommodates both left or right leg.
- It has a two-year warranty by the manufacturer.
Phoenix Model 1800 Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: Phoenix1800
- Manufacturer: Furniss Corporation
- Weight: 25lbs
- Target Patient: Post-Surgery for Knees or Total Knee Replacement; Knee Injury Patients
- Knee Flexion: 110 degrees
- Knee Extension: -5 degrees
- Speed: 1 to 3 degrees/second
- Pause: 0 to 30 seconds
- Limb Length: 20 to 42 inches
- Calf Length: 11 to 24 inches
- Thigh Length: 9 to 18 inches
- Power Supply: 110v
- Unit Weight: 25 lbs.
- Length: 28 inches
- Click Here For More Technical Information
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Furniss Corporation Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No