PhenylAde® Essential Drink Mix is a phenylalanine-free, powdered medical food for the dietary management of phenylketonuria (PKU) in toddlers, children and adults, including pregnant women and women of child-bearing age. Formulated with a complete set of essential vitamins and minerals, PhenylAde PKU Essential provides 25 grams of protein. This nutrition drink comes in chocolate, vanilla, orange creme, strawberry and unflavored. Vitality Medical also carries PhenylAde MTE and PhenylAde 60.
PhenylAde® Essential Drink Mix Features & Benefits
- Complete with essential vitamins and minerals.
- Contains a 4:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids.
- 1.5 grams of soluble fiber per serving.
- Low in saturated fat.
- PhenylAde Essential Drink Mix provides 25 g of protein equivalent and 13 g of fat per 100 g of powder.
- Available in chocolate, vanilla, orange creme, strawberry, and unflavored.
- Suitable for individuals over 1 year of age.
- Available in cans and pouches.
- Osmolalilty (mOsm/kg): 800 Based on standard dilution of 40 g powder to 7 fl oz water (210 mL).
PhenylAde® PKU Essential Specifications
- PhenylAde Essential Drink Mix Product Numbers: 9501, 9502, 9503, 95014, 95024, 95034, 95084.
- Size: 1 lb. or 40 gram.
- Container: Can or Pouch.
- Calories per Serving: 157.
- Flavors: Chocolate, vanilla, orange creme, strawberry and unflavored.
- Preparation: Ready to Mix.
- Application: Pediatric Oral Supplement.
- User: Adult, Child.
- Manufacturer: Applied Nutrition.
- Brand: PhenylAde®.
- UNSPSC Code: 42231803.
- HCPCS Code: B4157.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Applied Nutritiion
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!