Personal Med Pessary
What Sets Personal Med Pessaries Apart?
Personal Med pessaries provide an effective, comfortable stress incontinence treatment and solution for vaginal prolapse. PersonalMed pessaries are uniquely constructed with soft, pliable medical-grade silicone that can be easily inserted and removed sans hassle. While other pessaries might be uncomfortable and difficult to insert and remove, PersonalMed pessaries focus on retaining a high level of comfort and ease of use throughout both insertion and removal. PersonalMed pessaries are available in a variety of different types and sizes, making them ideal for a wide variety of people with different anatomical needs.The Personal Med Mission
Personal Med provides vaginal pessary products to substantially advance the pelvic health of women with voiding disorders and/or prolapse. Many women choose to use vaginal pessaries from Personal Med as a safe, effective solution to surgery. Personal Med advocates more conservative and non-invasive therapies, which includes the use of pessaries for patients with prolapse and/or urinary incontinence.
Finding the Right Personal Med Pessary for You
Although it is up to your doctor to choose the correct type and size of pessary for your medical needs, you can still understand how different pessaries work and the different benefits of each type. Here are some of the most popular types of pessaries from Personal Med:
- Ring: You may need a ring pessary if you have a first to second degree prolapse. This ring pessary (with support) can also be used on an accompanying cystocele.
- Oval: Your doctor may prescribe you an oval pessary if you require a pessary designed to fit a narrow vaginal wall. Available in nine sizes, it can be used for a first to second degree prolapse or accompanying cystocele.
- Dish: You may benefit from a dish pessary if you need a stress incontinence treatment and/or solution for minor degrees of prolapse. This pessary is available with or without support.
- Cube: The cube pessary is appropriate for third degree prolapse including procidentia, cystocele and rectocele. Available with or without drainage holes and a silicone tie to aid in removal.
- Donut: You might require a donut pessary if you require a solution for third degree prolapse as well as cystocele and rectocele. This soft donut pessary can be compressed for insertion and is ideal for older, post-menopausal women.
- Gellhorn: A gellhorn pessary may be what you need if you require a pessary for second to third degree prolapse or procidentia. With drainage holes in its base and available in nine sizes, this oval pessary has a knob that folds over easily for inserterion.