Skin Protectant Cream is formulated as fragrance-free product for people with sensitive skin. Skin Protectant Cream is designed for routine use in incontinence care. This Skin Cream contains emollients to moisturize and is non-sensitizing. Manufactured by McKesson, this Skin Protectant Cream temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, burns, chafed, or cracked skin or lips. This skin protectant also helps protect minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash. Enriched with Zinc Oxide, as well as Vitamins A, D, and E; McKesson Skin Protectant Cream is easy to apply and provides a protective barrier that seals out moisture. The skin cream absorbs quickly in to the skin and does not have any sticky barrier residue.
Skin Protectant Cream Features & Benefits
- Absorbs quickly into skin with no greasy after-feel.
- Contains emollients to provide long-term relief.
- Contains vitamins A & E for superior skin care.
- No sticky or watery runoff.
Skin Protectant Cream Specifications
- McKesson Skin Protectant Cream Product Number: 53-23103.
- Size: 6 ounce (251 ml)
- Container: Tube.
- Form: Cream.
- Application: Skin Protectant.
- Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide.
- Manufacturer: McKesson.
- Brand: McKesson, formerly StayDry.
- UNSPSC Code: 53131616.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care McKesson Sub Brand StayDry
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!