Perative Therapeutic Peptide Nutrition is formulated for Metabolic Stress. Perative is designed for metabolically stressed patients who can benefit from an enteral formula supplemented with arginine.
Perative Therapeutic Peptide Nutrition Use
- For tube feeding.
- For supplemental or sole-source nutrition.
- Use under medical supervision.
Perative Therapeutic Peptide Nutrition Features and Benefits
- Calorically dense (1.3 Cal/mL) for the elevated energy needs of metabolically stressed patients.
- High in protein (20.5% of calories) for the elevated protein needs of metabolically stressed patients.
- Hydrolyzed, peptide-based protein for easier absorption. Well tolerated as a tube feeding.1,2
- 1.6 g of NutraFlora
Perative Nutrition Information Links
- Perative Nutritional Information contains details for vitamins, minerals, protein and calories.
- Perative Nutrition Guide offers several pages of nutritional information about this Abbott Nutrition product line.
- Perative / 8-fl-oz (237-mL) Can / 24 ct
- Perative Ready-To-Hang / 1000-mL (1.1-QT) Bottle / 8 ct
- Perative Ready-To-Hang / 1500-mL (1.6-QT) Bottle / 6 ct
Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Partially Hydrolyzed Sodium Caseinate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Canola Oil, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Fructooligosaccharides, L-Arginine, Corn Oil, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin, and Vitamin D3.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Abbott Nutrition
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!