Pediatric oxygen regulators are made to regulate much lower oxygen output than what most adults need. The Pediatric CGA 540, by Drive Medical, is a quality made regulator with a wide range of settings for oxygen flow coming from a cylinder.
The Pediatric CGA 540 offers a multitude of liter flow options that include flow amounts that start with 0.03 liters on up to 4 liters per minute. This pediatric oxygen regulator comes with a DISS outlet.
It is small in size and has 11 settings to choose from. The maximum setting is at 4 liters per minute, so as to safely deliver oxygen to small lungs. This Drive Medical regulator is adjusted with a simple twist and click of the back end of the regulator. Each click brings you to a different flow amount.
The Pediatric CGA 540 meets or exceeds accuracy standards for ASTM, American National, and CGA. The regulator has a limited three year warranty through Drive Medical.
Pediatric CGA 540 Oxygen Regulator Features and Benefits
- It has an easy-to-use click-style flow control mechanism.
- It is has a lightweight uni-body design.
- It meets or exceeds accuracy standards for ASTM, American National, and CGA
- UL Approved
Pediatric CGA 870 Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 18300GN
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Liter Flow Increments: 0, .03, .06, .12, .25, .5, .75, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, and 4
- Outlet: DISS
- Warranty: Limited 3 Year
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!