The Pediatric Rocker Bottom Cast Shoe, by Jobst, is a canvas covered shoe for children who need treaded protection for their leg cast. This easy-to-apply footwear will allow better mobility for child who can retain a cast and still stay mobile. This is a level of protection that will both give traction and proper foot rotation for walking.
Like the adult version, the Canvas Rocker Bottom Cast Shoe, the pediatric Rocker Bottom shoes will simply strap over the bottom of the cast. It has closures that go over both the instep and the heel back for an extra secure fit with the leg cast. The soles of these shoes are rounded at the bottom to allow the foot to roll over each step since the foot is immobilized and cannot articulate. They also and have horizontal edge cuts to prevent slipping and get maximum grab against the ground.
This cast shoe comes in two sizes with two different color choices. The infant size is 5 1/2 inches long and has a fun color print. The pediatric size is navy colored. Both are constructed of cotton canvas.
Pediatric Rocker Bottom Shoe Features and Benefits
- The rocker bottom will allow the foot to rotate to walk easier.
- It works for either left or right foot.
- The shoe will fit over a child's cast and attach easily with hook and loop closures.
- There are two sizes for infants and small children.
- They are made with durable cotton canvas.
- The infant shoe has a fun attractive print.
Pediatric Rocker Bottom Cast Shoe Specifications
- Manufacturer Numbers: 43-101107, 43-101204
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Material: Canvas
- Sizes: Infant (5 1/2 Inches Long) and Pediatric (7 1/4 Inches Long)
- Colors: Navy (Pediatric) and Color Print (Infant)
- HCPCS: L3260
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!