Other PediaSure product(s)
Peptide 1.0 Cal, formulated by PediaSure, is a medical food specifically designed for children with malabsorption, maldigestion, and other gastrointestinal conditions. You can effectively use this nutritional formula for tube feeding, as it comes in a ready-to-hang 1,000 mL bag.
PediaSure Peptide is a nutritionally complete, peptide-based formula, so you can be certain that your child is receiving quality nutrition. In fact, Peptide 1.0 Cal integrates hydrolyzed whey protein, Nutraflora scFOD prebiotic, and structured lipids to support tolerance and absorption.
In addition to facilitating absorption, PediaSure Peptide meets or exceeds 100% of the dietary reference intakes for protein, and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age. This medical food is also halal, kosher, gluten-free, and a great choice for individuals that are lactose intolerant.
To determine if this tube feeding formula is right for you, please confer with your medical provider.
Peptide 1.0 Cal Features and Benefits
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein.
- Meets or exceeds 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children.
- Nutrient blend designed to help support tolerance and absorption.
- Nutrition to help support absorption, tolerance, growth, and development.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
Peptide 1.0 Cal Specifications
- Product Number: 62729.
- Product Size: 1,000 mL.
- Product Flavor: Unflavored.
- Application: Tube feeding nutritional medical food.
- Manufacturer: PediaSure.
- HCPCS Code: B4161.
Peptide 1.0 Cal Contraindications
- Not intended for infants under 1 year of age.
- Not for intravenous use.
- Not for children with galactosemia.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition Sub Brand PediaSure
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!