Pedialyte® Liquid is the perfect ready-to-drink beverage to restore vital minerals and nutrients lost during or after having the stomach flu or other illness causing diarrhea and vomit. Pedialyte Liquid replenishes zinc that's lost during illness to keep body's defensive immune system working properly. It also provides needed glucose for water and sodium absorption for optimal hydration. Pedialyte's formula has key electrolytes to effectively promote fluid absorption that's superior over regular beverages. This Pedialyte Liquid comes ready-to-drink in unflavored and mixed fruit and can be consumed by infants, children and adults. It is not recommended to mix or dilute it with other ingredients. Pedialyte Oral Electrolyte Powder Packs are another option and offers eight single-use packets in a variety of flavors to be mixed with 8 ounces of water.
Features and Benefits:
- Contains Zinc to Boost Immune System
- Replenishes Minerals and Nutrients
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Brand: Pedialyte
- Item Numbers: 00336, 00365, 59892
- Quantity: Each, Case of 8 (00365), Case of 48 (59892)
- Sizes: 1 Liter, 2 oz Bottle
- Flavors: Unflavored, Mixed Fruit (00365)
- User: Infants, Children and Adults
- Packaging: Bottle
- Low Osmolality
- Contains NO Fruit Juice
- Nutrition Guide for Pedialyte Liquid
Storage and Handling
2 fl oz Bottle
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not consume if the tamper-proof ring is broken or missing.
- Open and attach a clean nipple and ring.
- Discard after use.
1 Liter Bottle
- Do not consume if printed band around cap or inner foil is compromised or missing.
- Twist off protective band ant twist cap.
- Peal off protective foil seal.
- After pouring, place cap back on and refrigerate.
- Use opened contents within 48 hours.
- Store unused bottles in a cool place and don't expose to extreme temperatures.
- Do not reuse empty bottle.
Liquid Unflavored: Water, Dextrose. Less than 2% of: Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, and Zinc Gluconate.
Pedialyte Liquid Unflavored Nutrition Information:
Serving 8 fl oz Calories 25 Sodium 240 mg Sodium 10.6 mEq Potassium 180 mg Potassium 4.7 mEq Fat 0 grams Carbohydrate 6 grams Sugars 6 grams Protein 0 grams Zinc 1.85 mg Chloride 290 mg Chloride 8.3 mEq
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition Sub Brand Pedialyte
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!