Patriot Lift is a portable pool lift that does not require anchors. This pool lift employs a counter-weighted system of either sand or concrete as ballast to offset the weight of the lift patient. For the sand ballast system, sand is not provided with your purchase. Inexpensive sand can be resource locally, saving shipping costs. The Patriot Pool Lift uses a compact design with a set back range that accommodates more pool gutter variations. This pool lift meets ADA guidelines. It has a weight capacity of 450 pounds.
For those interested in anchoring the Patriot Lift, a fixing kit is available at Pool Lift Anchors page, item number F-2PDS. Vitality Medical also carries other Pool Lift Accessories as well as the Ranger Pool Lift and a Stainless Steel Aquatic Wheelchair.
Patriot Pool Lift Features
- Flip-up armrests.
- Adjustable lap belt.
- Removable and adjustable footrest.
- Water resistant push button remote control.
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger.
Patriot Pool Lifts Specifications
- Item Numbers: F-12PPL-HD-AT1, F-12PPL-HD-AT2.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lb. (204 kg).
- Stainless steel construction.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Manufacturer: Aqua Creek.
- Brand: Patriot.
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty.
- Five year structural warranty.
Patriot Pool Lift Review (1:11 minutes)
Patriot Pool Lift Setup for Use Video (1:09 minutes)
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Aqua Creek Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!