Other EZ Access product(s)
The Pathway Solo Residential Modular Ramp Kit provides you with everything you'll need for your EZ Access ramp. Whether you need a temporary accessibility solution for an injury or a long-term installment, this accessibility ramp for wheelchairs will be the perfect addition. Pathway ramps typically do not require a permit to install and are ADA and ADAAG compliant. This convenient wheelchair ramp is made of durable aluminum that will not deteriorate or rust outdoors. The kit has weight capacities of 1000 lbs (ramp), 1000 lbs (platform) and 850 lbs (stairs) and has a variety of safety features that allows users to ascend and descend the ramp with ease. The surface of the ramp itself is extruded which provides a safe, slip resistant surface in all types of weather. The welded construction keeps any nuts or bolts from sticking out and potentially harming users. The handrail connectors create a continuous, sturdy handrail that provides reinforcement for anyone using the ramp.
Installing the Pathway Solo Residential Modular Ramp can usually be done in less than 30 minutes and will not depreciate the property value in any way. Once installed the ramp descends gradually in a straight line. The installation process does not require any poured footers or construction of any kind. Very little maintenance is required to keep this wheelchair ramp safe and looking good. The bottom plate can be adjusted to best suit the type of surface it is laying and allow for a smooth transition from the ramp to the ground.
The Pathway Solo Ramp Kit will make your home more accessible for people who use wheelchairs, scooters, crutches, or for those who are unable to get up or down the stairs on their own. It will be an asset to help those striving to maintain their mobile freedom and keep up with their busy lifestyle. You might also be interested in the Pathway Modular Ramps with Handrails. Regardless of what your needs are, the Pathway 3G can change with you.
Note: Longer ramps ship in multiple pieces.
Pathway Solo Residential Modular Ramp Kit Features and Benefits
- Durable aluminum construction will not deteriorate outdoors, no rust
- Extruded, slip-resistant surface
- Convenient and quick installation
- Lifetime warranty
- The-positional base feet can be used anywhere
- No footing or pads are required
- Powder coating come in black, bronze and tan.
- Typically no permits required
- Slowly inclines to maximize ease and safety
- No hazardous nuts or bolts sticking out
- Quick installation
- No poured footers or construction necessary
- Will not affect property value of home
- Variety of surfaces: solid, expanded metal and perforated.
- Different options for handrails: single rail, vertical pickets, two-line rail, horizontal Pickets
- Very little maintenance required
- Adjusting bottom plate allows users to smoothly transitions from ramp to ground
- Handrail connectors provide smooth, continuous handrail
Pathway Solo Residential Modular Ramp Kit Specifications
- Made of Aluminum
- Weight Capacities: 1000 lbs (ramp), 1000 lbs (platform) and 850 lbs (stairs)
- Width to outside of handrail: 40 5/8 inches
- Width to outside of support feet: 44 inches
- Side rail height: 2 inches
- Upper handrail height: 34.5 inches
- Lower handrail height: 23.5 inches
- Handrail Diameter: 1.5 inches
- Handrails: 34 inches about surface
- ADA Compliant
- ADAAG Compliant
- Standard Lengths (ft): 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 (ramp)
- Standard Widths (in): 36 and 48 (Solid Surface) (Ramp), 48, 60, and 72 (Platform), 36 (Stair)
- Powder Coating Colors: Black, Bronze and Tan.
- Material: Rust-resistant aluminum
- Welded Construction
Tools Typically Required for Installation
- 1/2" socket or wrench
- 9/16" socket or wrench
- 5/16" drill bit
- 1/8" drill bit
- 1/4" masonry drill bit
- 5/32" Allen wrench (included)
- 3/16" Allen wrench (included)
- #2 Phillips head screw driver
- 25'tape measure
- Box Knife
- Rubber Mallet
- Power drill
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Homecare Products Sub Brand EZ Access
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!