O2 Concepts has a line of genuine replacement parts and complementary accessories for your Oxlife Independence Oxygen Concentrator. The replacement battery, A/C and D/C power cords, as well as the cart kit (wheels and handle) carry a 1-year warranty.
Dynamic Network Analysis (DNA) Technology Communications
DNA technology provides your Oxlife Independence Oxygen Concentrator with over-the-air diagnostics to determine maintenance, update software and troubleshoot. This service includes GPS tracking to locate you concentrator for ownership verification and theft deterrence. For healthcare providers, DNA monitors usage and ambulation. DNA Technology Communications Access services may be initiated with an activation fee and a year later an annual communications fee.
- Initial DNA Activation Fee and 1 Year Communications Service (item 800-2000).
- DNA Communications Service Renewal Fee - 1 Year Service (item 800-2001).
- A/C Power/Charging Cord -- Optional A/C cord can be purchased to serve as a backup cord or replacement for the unit's standard cord (item 800-1000).
- D/C Power Cord -- Available D/C cord can be purchased to power your device in an additional vehicle, boat or RV (item 800-1001).
- Battery -- An ideal backup for those longer-than-expected trips, this rechargeable battery offers up to 2.5 hours of operation on a setting of 2 LPM continuous flow (item 800-1002).
- Battery Charger, Single Bay -- Charges one Oxlife Independence battery (item 800-1004).
- Battery Charger, Dual Bay -- Charges two Oxlife Independence batteries (item 800-1024).
- Inlet Filter (6-pack) -- Easy-to-change filters help maintain peak performance and reliability (item 800-1006).
- Pump Filter Kit -- Kit supports pump performance (item 800-1013).
- Humidifier Adapter -- Adapter is ideal for those wishing to combat the nasal dryness that is common for those living in arid areas or coping with harsh winter conditions (item 800-1015).
Storage & Transportation Accessories
- Accessory Carry Bag -- Custom bag holds your Oxlife Independence accessories including batteries, A/C charger and cable and D/C charger (item 800-1003).
- 6-inch Wheels -- Pair of replacement wheels that are right-sized to readily traverse everyday surfaces (item 800-1007).
- Protective Cover -- Keeps unit free from dust and protects it from minor scratches (item 800-1009).
- Cart Kit -- Lightweight kit contains both wheels and handle replacements for concentrator's standard kit (item 800-1010).
- Pull Handle Kit -- Replacement handle for the concentrator's standard, integrated handle (item 800-1011).
- Wheelchair Bag -- This bag allows you to continue receiving oxygen therapy while using your wheelchair (item 800-1016).
Additional O2 Concepts Oxlife Independence Information:
- Oxlife Independence Oxygen Concentrator User Manual includes safety guidelines, indications for use, contraindications, maintenance and user care.
- Oxlife Independence Brochure highlights the durability this concentrator and its standard 5-year warranty.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer O2 Concepts
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
2 Item(s)Nancy 135 05 2016 11:31Quick ServiceWe needed a replacement cord quickly. Vitality provided the exact part very quickly!Oceanh20 201 07 2015 00:36Great service and great pricesVitality has great service and great prices. The sales staff was polite and very helpful. This is my second purchase and will defiantly buy from them again.