Ocean Shower Commode Chair, manufactured by Aquatec, is part of the Ocean stainless steel family. This chair assists individuals that may have difficulty with stability, or even quadriplegics, with showering or using a toilet.
When used in the shower, the Ocean shower chair utilizes four casters, an adjustable back, and adjustable footrests with heel loops to improve patient safety.
However, when utilized as a commode chair, this model integrates a collection pan with a lid, which will prevent accidental spills or odors from escaping.
The Ocean Shower Commode Chair offers users a soft seat overlay with cut-outs, which enhances user hygiene and allows for optimal comfort.
This commode shower chair's height is adjustable, which is perfect for matching a transfer height or for a caregiver to roll over the toilet.
If this commode shower chair does meet your needs, please check out this rolling shower chair here.
Ocean Shower Commode Chair Features and Benefits
- Adjustable seat height.
- Backrest has longer straps for more adjustment range.
- Casters with locks.
- Chair can position close to wall.
- Footplate offers adjustable angle.
- Stainless steel frame.
Ocean Shower Commode Chair Specifications
- Product Number: A1534327.
- Color: White.
- Weight: 33.5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 290 lbs.
- Chair Dimensions:
- Length: 34 inches.
- Width: 22.5 inches.
- Height: 38 inches.
- Width Between Arms/Handles: 18 inches.
- Seat Width: 18 inches.
- Seat Depth: 19 inches.
- Back Width: 16 inches.
- Back Height: 19.5 inches.
- Seat to Footrest: 12 to 22 inches.
- Height Seat to Floor: 19 to 23 inches.
- Material: Stainless steel.
- Application: To assist with the safety and security while using the shower and commode.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Manufacturer: Aquatec.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Aquatec Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!