The OASIS Ultra Tri-Layer Matrix Dressing is high-end wound dressing using a natural extracellular matrix (ECM) derived from three layers of porcine small intestinal submucosa (SIS) technology. The technology provides an intact three-dimensional extracellular matrix which allows for host cell migration. With its unparalleled strength and durability, and advanced scientific three-layer design, it is favored by surgeons all over, providing the handling and flexibility that they need, with a wider degree of fixation options.
Oasis Ultra Tri-Layer Matrix Dressing
OASIS Ultra Tri-Layer Matrix Dressing is a highly advance wound dressing that acts similarly to a skin graft, utilizing a three-layer matrix made of porcine small intestinal submucosa (SIS) technology. With this advanced design, the OASIS Ultra is ideal for the treatment and management of partial- and full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers, venous ulcers, chronic vascular ulcers, tunneling and undermining wounds, diabetic ulcers, trauma wounds (abrasions, lacerations, second-degree burns, skin tears), draining wounds and surgical wounds (donor sites/grafts, post-Mohs surgery, post-laser surgery, podiatric, wound dehiscence). The OASIS Ultra is conveniently packaged in sterile peel-open packages and is intended for single use.
Oasis Ultra Tri-Layer Matrix Dressing Features and Benefits:
- Increased Strength and Thickness Allows For More Fixation Options, Including Sutures and Staples.
- Uses SIS Technology to Help Replace and Repair Damaged Tissues.
- Comes Ready to Apply.
- Easy to Trim to Exact Size and Shape of Wound.
- Minimally Processed and Sterilized.
- Can Be Used In a Variety of Settings, Including Long-Term, Outpatient, and At-Home Care.
- Long Term Storage of Structure That Supports Healing Process.
- Naturally Derived Structure That Supports Healing Process.
- Incorporated and Absorbed Into the Wound.
- Retains Multiple Components Found in Human Dermis.
- Indicated For Use With Chronic Vascular Ulcers, Diabetic Ulcers, Drainage Wounds, Pressure Ulcers, Surgical Wounds, and More.
Oasis Ultra Tri-Layer Matrix Dressing Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew / Healthpoint
- Brand: Oasis
- Measurements: 7 x 20 Inches
- Application: Wound Dressing
- Product Number: 8213-0000-11
If infection, chronic inflammation, allergic reaction, excessive redness, pain, swelling, or blistering occur, discontinue use of OASIS Ultra.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: This device is derived from a porcine source and should not be used in patients with known sensitivity to porcine material. OASIS Ultra is not indicated for use in third-degree burns.
OASIS Ultra Tri-Layer Matrix Dressing Video:
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Healthpoint Ltd
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!