Nurse Training Baby Manikin, by 3B Scientific, is an advanced, high-quality anatomical model with both interchangeable male and female features, including internal organs, a removable belly covering, genital organs, soft ears, as well as fully movable head, arms and legs. The model allows students and trainees to practice both basic and infant care without the risks that come with practicing on an actual human infant.
The Nurse Training Baby Manikin model features a syringe, a suction catheter, a feeding tube, urinary catheter, urine collection bag, catheter lubricant, and carrying bag, all to fascilitate training. Made from the quality materials that have made 3B the leader in anatomical models, this Training Baby model is an excellent choice for any hospital or classroom.
Nurse Training Baby Manikin Features and Benefits:
- Includes Both Male and Female Features.
- Internal Organs (Heart, Lung, Intestine System, Stomach, and Bladder).
- Removable Belly Covering.
- Interchangeable Genital Organs.
- Soft Ears.
- Fully Movable Head, Arms, and Legs.
- Allows Trainees to Practice Both Basic and Medical Infant Care Such As:
- Tracheotomy Care
- Male and Female Catheterization
- Insertion of a Tube Into Mouth or Nose
- Enema Insertion
- Femoral, Gluteal Intramuscular and Subcutaneous Injections
- Palpitation of Fontanels
- Includes Syringe, Suction Catheter, Feeding Tube, Urinary Catheter, Urine Collection Bag, Catheter Lubricant, and Carrying Bag.
Nurse Training Baby Manikin Specifications:
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Weight: 5.07 lb
- Dimensions: 20.5 Inch
- Product Number: P30
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!