Compleat Pediatric is a ready-to-use, slenderized tube feeding formulated from traditional foods including meat, vegetables and fruit. Compleat Pediatric is specifically designed for children ages 1 to 10. Suggested indications for using Compleat Pediatric are for children requiring chronic or long-term, total or supplemental tube feeding, children with special health needs, failure to thrive, HIV/AIDS, developmental disabilities and chronic illnesses. Compleat Pediatric is appropriate for lactose intolerance and gluten-free (Not for individuals with galactosemia)
Compleat Pediatric Features & Benefits
- Formulated with real food ingredients: chicken, peas, carrots, tomatoes and cranberry juice
- Fiber blend helps support digestive health and normal bowel function
- Safer and more convenient alternative to blenderized, homemade tube feeding
- Closed system with SpikeRight® PLUS port, the first available proximal-end enteral connector incompatible with IV equipment
Compleat Pediatric Specifications
- Compleat Pediatric Product Numbers: 142400.
- Flavor Options: Unflavored.
- Size: 250 mL.
- kcal/mL: 1.06.
- Protein Source: sodium caseinate (milk), chicken.
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
- Protein: 1%
- Carbohydrate: 48%
- Fat: 34%
- Appropriate for these diets: lactose intolerance and gluten-free. Not for individuals with galactosemia .
- NPC:N Ratio 114:1
- n6:n3 Ratio 3.0:1
- Osmolality (mOsm/kg water) 340
- Water 85%
- Meets 100% RDI for 24 key micronutrients 1400 mL
- Fiber Content (Source) 6g/L (NUTRISOURCE® FIBER♦, vegetables)
- Packaging: Carton - Tetra Prisma®
- Manufacturer: Nestle.
- Brand: Compleat.
- HCPCS code: B4149.
Compleat Pediatric Nutrition Support
- May help address feeding intolerance common in individuals with development disabilities
- Long term tube feeding regimen for those who desire a real food component
- NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE
- Compleat is a medical food intended for use under medical supervision.
- Compleat is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Compleat Pediatric Ingredients
Water, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Chicken Puree (Water, Dehydrated Chicken), Sodium Caseinate (from Milk), Carrot and Pea Puree (Water, Dehydrated Carrots and Peas), Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Canola Oil and less than 2% of Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum♦ (Soluble Fiber), Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Hydroxylated Soy Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbate, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Carrageenan, Magnesium Phosphate, L-Carnitine, Taurine, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D3, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Phytonadione, Vitamin B12.
♦NUTRISOURCE® FIBER soluble fiber (PHGG)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nestle Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!