Nitro Rollator from Drive Medical is a 4 wheel rollator walker with a Euro-style design. The Nitro Rollator frame is lightweight and made with durable aluminum. This wheeled walker comes with a seat and a seat back. Equipped with handbrakes, the Nitro Rollator routes the brake cable inside the frame for added safety. Handle height is easily adjustable to meet individual needs. Turning radius is enhanced with a caster fork design. Large ten inch front caster wheels allows for easy maneuverability for both indoor and outdoor use. Folding for storage is easy with just one handed operation. The Nitro Rollator Walker is equipped with a seat and back for resting as well as a carry pouch for storage. This carry pouch is removable and can stay mounted on the Drive Nitro Rollator Walker even when folded.
Drive Medical Nitro Rollator Walker Features & Benefits
- Easy push button handle height adjustment.
- Tall height ideal for users 6'0" and above.
- Large 10" front casters allow optimal steering and rolling comfort.
- Attractive, Euro-style design.
- Brake cable inside frame for added safety.
- Caster fork design reduces turning radius.
- Indoor or outdoor use.
- Easily folds with one hand for storage.
- Clamp (included) holds the Nitro closed when frame is folded.
- Back support height easily adjusts with tool-free thumb screw.
- Removable carry pouch.
- Drive Medical Nitro Rollator Walker Manual.
Drive Medical Nitro Rollator Walker Specifications
- Drive Medical Nitro Rollator Product Numbers: RTL10266, RTL10266WT, RTL10266BK.
- Width: 23”
- Length: 27.75”
- Height: adjustable 33.5” to 38.25”
- Weight: 17.5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Seat Width: 18”
- Seat Depth: 8”
- Seat Height: 20.5”
- Color Options: Red, White, Black.
- Casters (front wheels): 10”
- Drive Medical Nitro Rollator Walker Warranty: limited lifetime.
Nitro Rollator Walker Video (3:37 minutes)
|Invacare Continuing Care||Drive Medical|