The Dial-A-Speed allows the user to set a variable resistance on the speed of the wheel independent of each other. This will help align an asymmetrical gait pattern and keep the user from any inadvertent turning if one leg walks better than the other -- it helps foster therapy for both legs to progress evenly.
This Drive Medical mobility aid accessory is easy to install with basic tools. When installed the dial on the wheel can be turned to create resistance to match the user's training needs. They come in one pair per order and are painted black. They are affixed to non-swiveling wheels of the gait trainer.
Nimbo Dial-A-Speed Tabs Features and Benefits
- It will allow the user to control gait trainer speed and align asymmetrical gait patterns.
- The Dial-A-Speed tabs provides variable resistance on one or both rear wheels.
- Installation of the tabs are easy with the use of basic tools.
- They are painted with a glossy black finish.
Nimbo Dial-A-Speed Tabs Specifications
- Item Number: KA 1400
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Length: 6.3 Inch
- Width: 5.19 Inch
- Height: 3.15 Inch
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!