Other AirSep product(s)
Airsep NewLife Elite 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator Product Series Number: AS005
Elite Oxygen Concentrator is a 5 liter stationary oxygen concentrator manufactured by AirSep. The Elite Concentrator is part of the NewLife series of concentrators designed for homecare use, hospital use and clinical use. The AirSep NewLife Elite Oxygen Concentrator provides continuous flow oxygen for Therapeutic Respiratory Treatment. The NewLife Elite Concentrator is an economical stationary oxygen concentrator that offers low power consumption. Using only 350 watts of power or less and the only concentrator with a built in “Economy Mode,” the Elite Concentrator will keep your power bill lower than most other oxygen concentrators that have a 5 liter oxygen delivery capacity.
AirSep offers an optional O2 monitor for the NewLife Elite Oxygen Concentrator that allows oxygen patients and caregivers to observe the actual concentration level being delivered by the concentrator to the patient. The Elite Concentrator also offers several alarm features such as battery test, power failure, high pressure and low pressure. With the optional oxygen monitor, the Elite Oxygen Concentrator will also warn of low concentration levels.
- Concentrator with Oxygen Monitor.
- Concentrator without Oxygen Monitor.
Intensity Elite Oxygen Concentrator Features
Features & Benefits
Designed for therapeutic oxygen, the AirSep Elite Oxygen Concentrator features a flow lockdown that is useful for pediatric applications as well as other respiratory patient requirements for low flow oxygen. The flow lockdown can achieve 0.125 to 2 liters per minute (LPM). The NewLife Elite Oxygen Concentrator also provides an air outlet option that enables the concentrator to deliver medicated nebulizer treatments while simultaneously providing supplemental oxygen.
- Optional oxygen monitor.
- Low power consumption with Economy Mode.
- Provides up to 5 liters of continuous flow oxygen.
- Low oxygen flow lockdown to meet low flow requirements.
- Air outlet option provides nebulizer treatments.
- AirSep quality and durability.
5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
Product Size and Weight
- Width: 15.7"
- Height: 28.5"
- Depth: 14.5"
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Noise: 48-50 dBA.
- Maximum Output: 5 LPM.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 7-9 PSIG.
- Oxygen Concentration Levels: 1-3 LPM @ 95.5% to 92, 4 LPM @ 92% +/- 3, 5 LPM @ 90% +/- 3.
- Power Consumption: 350 Watts.
- Power Connection: 120VAC/60Hz.
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 0 – 10,000 feet above sea level.
- Alarms: Battery test, power failure, high pressure, low pressure, and low concentration with optional oxygen monitor.
Manufacturing and Dependability
- AirSep NewLife Elite Oxygen Concentrator Product Numbers: AS005-1, AS005-4.
- Manufacturer: AirSep.
- Brand: NewLife.
- Made in USA.
- AirSep NewLife Elite Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: 5 yrs.
Additional Product Information
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - Questions about the AirLife Elite 5 Liter Concentrator or any of the other oxygen concentrators can be answered by one of our Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist. These trained specialist are trained, tested and re-evaluated every six months to ensure they are on top of the latest technology and the newest oxygen therapy delivery devices. These certified specialist can help you with questions about pulse flow oxygen, continuous flow oxygen, oxygen concentration levels, high altitude operation, oxygen therapy while traveling, as well as questions about specific concentrator specifications. Call toll free to 800-397-5899 to reach one of our Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist.
VM Rental Program - If you would like to "kick the tires" by trying out a particular concentrator before actually purchasing it, try our rental program. Vitality Medical rents by the week with no limitation on the number of weeks. Try before you buy and take all the time you need to test, try and learn how to use one of the leading edge portable oxygen concentrators on the market. Often oxygen patients want to take a portable oxygen concentrator with them while traveling since home oxygen concentrators are too bulky and do not work with many foreign power grids. Vitality Medical has several lightweight portables approved by the FAA for airline travel that can be operated 24/7 while on your vacation. Call today for details at 800-397-5899.
Vitality Medical Buy Back Program - Not 100% satisfied with the concentrator you purchased? Let us make it right! Vitality Medical will buy your concentrator back and help you determine a better fit.
Oxygen Concentrator Loaner Program - Should your concentrator need to be repaired, Vitality Medical provides a concentrator on-loan for you to use while your concentrator is repaired. If your concentrator is under warranty, our customers have access to the Vitality Medical Loaner Program.
Easy Warranty Processing - If your oxygen concentrator requires repair while under warranty, just give us a call on our toll free line to set up your warranty repair at 800-397-5899. Remember, Vitality Medical offers a free loaner while your concentrator is being repaired. Warranty processing is only for concentrators purchased from Vitality Medical.
Oxygen Concentrator Rankings and Comparison Charts -A list of the top ranking oxygen concentrator choices along with detailed reviews, concentrator rankings and side-by-side comparisons, are available by clicking on the links to our oxygen comparison studies below.
Oxygen Concentrator Resources
- Oxygen Concentrator Expertise from Vitality Medical Certified Oxygen Experts.
- Comparison Chart of the Top 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrators displays oxygen performance, size, weight, operating factors and dependability.
- Filters manufactured by Chart Industries.
- Accessories and Replacement Parts including batteries, backpacks and power supplies.
- NewLife Elite Brochure offers the features and benefits of this 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator.
- NewLife Elite Patient Manual covers the operation, maintenance and cleaning of this AirSep Home Concentrator.
- NewLife Elite Concentrator Maintenance Instructions provides information on routine maintenance, filter replacement, battery replacement and cleaning.
- NewLife Elite Troubleshooting Guide offer extensive information on diagnosis common problems and their solutions. Includes a troubleshooting chart.
- AirSep NewLife Elite Service Manual provides detailed technical information and schematics for this 5 Liter Concentrator.
- Oxygen Tubing Condensation includes an abstract, preventing rainout, alternatives to oxygen humidification,
- Smoking Risks and Medical Oxygen offers information to reduce the risks of fires and burns when smoking and using oxygen.
- Long Term Oxygen Therapy Study by the Ottawa Hospital.
- AirSep Warranty provides details and warranty period schedule for AirSep Oxygen Concentrators.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Home Oxygen Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Chart Industries Sub Brand AirSep Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Deborah on Jan 12, 2016 6:44:24 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!Question by: betty ann pisano on Jun 28, 2015 7:49:00 PMHello Mrs. Pisano, We do not work directly with any insurance companies because we are an online retailer. If you are looking for reimbursement, you will need to place the order through our website and then call your insurance agency afterward.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 23, 2016 9:28:00 AM
5 Item(s)SVP 112 04 2015 12:35Good Price, fast shippingI've had this unit for a few weeks now, and it's doing what it's supposed to do. I was happy with the price, and the quick shipping too.ragi 312 11 2014 08:37in case of any problem in the concentrator, where i have to give it for servicingVery nice
Jim 249 09 2014 00:18Good Basic UnitI have used this unit continuously as a rental from another supplier. I have not had a bit of a problem with it. It is a low-end concentrator but supplies all my needs. I bought this new one because my high insurance deductible runs out Jan 1 and my supplier wants about the same amount for a 1 month prescription versus purchasing the unit myself. I have COPD after suffering PE's and a very large right lung abcess.Oliver101 180 06 2014 20:44ExcellentGood price fast delivery and the item was exactly like the one I was rentingWil 281 10 2013 22:425 Liter Oxygen ConcentratorThis 5 liter concentrator cost more, but is more dependable than most. The five year warranty is a great benefit if any thing goes wrong. So far everything is fine.