The Premium Support Arthritis Gloves, by Truform, are made specifically to alleviate finger and hand pain typically caused by arthritis. But not only do these gloves help relieve pain associated with arthritis, but many other hand pain maladies including carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis, and sprains. They will provide relief while you conduct your daily work and give you adequate ability to grip with the open finger design.
The gloves are made of neoprene and deliver an even pressure across the palm and around the fingers and wrist. Unlike some arthritis gloves, these gloves deliver warmth due to the nature of the neoprene material. The warmth helps the joints lubricate by containing the body's natural heat. Though it creates internal warmth, the interior wicks away moisture and sweat to keep hands dry. The fingers are open and allow the last finger knuckle exposed so fine detail and dexterity with the fingertips can be achieved.
These pain relief gloves are unisex in style. They come in five different sizes: extra-small to extra-large. To figure out the proper size, the wearer simply measures around the base of the knuckles. The distance around relates to the appropriate size selection.
Premium Support Arthritis Gloves Sizing
- X-Small - Base Knuckle Circumference: 6.5-7.25 Inches
- Small - Base Knuckle Circumference: 7.25-8.0 Inches
- Medium - Base Knuckle Circumference: 8.0-8.75 Inches
- Large - Base Knuckle Circumference: 8.75-10.25 Inches
- X-Large - Base Knuckle Circumference: 10.25-11.5 Inches
Premium Support Arthritis Gloves Features and Benefits
- The gloves retain heat to provide therapeutic warmth.
- They are anatomically shaped to provide even compression for fingers and hands.
- The soft interior lining wicks away moisture to keeps hands dry.
- The open fingertips offer a more comfortable, natural grip with full dexterity.
- They fit both men and women.
Premium Support Arthritis Gloves Specifications
- Product Numbers: 2088-XS, 2088-S, 2088-M, 2088-L, 2088-XL
- Manufacturer: Truform
- Colors: Black
- Material: Neoprene
- Adjustable with Hook and Look Fastener
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Truform
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!