NebuTech HDN Nebulizers, manufactured by Salter Labs, are single patient portable nebulizers that provide a 50cc bolus output at the beginning of inspiration. This nebulizer is capable of dispersing 3cc of medication in under 10 minutes in a horizontal or vertical position. Designed to reduce nebulized medication delivery times, this allows patients to comfortably take their medication without much hassle.
Small, lightweight and ergonomic. Scalloped, bottom cuff design simplifies attachment to the compressor. Cost-effective and innovatively designed, Salter Labs Jet Nebulizers are premier products for hospitals, clinics or personal home use. Available in reusable or disposable construction for any situation.
The optional filter set captures particles of 0.14 microns and provides a safer environment for caregivers by reducing exposure to exhaled medication. The optional Safety PEP (Positive Expiratory Pressure) allows PEP therapy with aerosol medication administration. With ten pressure settings you have the versatility to achieve optimal effective treatment benefits. Both filter and safety pep are easy to mount on all NebuTech HDN Nebulizers
Salter Labs NebuTech HDN Nebulizers Features and Benefits
- Nebulizes 3cc in Under 10 Minutes
- Shorter Treatment Times for Convenience and Comfort
- Small and Portable Makes Travel Easy
- Clear Plastic for Visible Inspections
- 1/8 Turn Screw on Cap Provides Leak Proof Seal
- Easy Tube Attachment to Compressors, Masks and Mouthpieces
- Filter Models Block 99.56% of Particles Exhaled
- PEP Model Features Ten Pressure Settings with Manometer Port
Salter Labs NebuTech HDN Nebulizers Specifications
- Reusable Models Available
- Single-Patient Use
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Salter Labs
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!