DetailsNatural Balance Happy Sleeper Description:
- 8 Hour
- Snooze Away tonight
- Nighttime Rest Formula
- 5-HTP, Melatonin, L-Theanine
- Plus Valerian, GABA and More
The comprehensive Happy Sleeper 8HR blend is intended to provide nutritive support for restorative relaxation and peaceful rest. Its unique, balanced combination includes calming botanicals plus vitamins, aminos, 5-HTP, L-Theanine, GABA, Melatonin and more!
- 5-HTP - natural precursor to serotonin, the calming neurotransmitter
- Melatonin - the body's day/night regulator
- L-Theanine - amino acid found in green tea that may promote relaxing alpha waves in the brain
- GABA - amino acid that may act as an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain
- Glycine - an amino acid researchers believe has a role in keeping the body still during sleep
- Valerian - traditional herbal remedy known primarily for its sedative properties
- Passionflower, Lemon Balm and English Lavender - traditional herbs used for naturally supporting healthy relaxation and digestive function.
Do Not Disturb
How wonderful it is to get a good night's sleep and wake up feeling alert, refreshed and ready to tackle the day. And it's not just about beating fatigue and being able to pay attention. Sleep research suggests that nighttime rest is important for a cheerful mood, nerve and memory function, healthy blood sugar, metabolism, muscle repair and even immune activity.
Unfortunately, busy schedules, late nights, jet lag, shift work, stress and worry, and even aging may contribute to tossing, turning and getting less rest than we need. That's why the advanced Happy Sleeper 8HR supplement has been specially formulated to help you slow down, settle down and ease into slumber tonight.
For calm, relaxed days also try Happy Camper formula - it's attitude food!Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Natural Balance
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!