Floor Cushions by Posey are designed for patients who are at-rist of falling. These floor cushions reduce impact forces by up to 85 percent, which helps minimize injuries from a fall.
This cushion provides full coverage fall protection of the bed exit area. The added hard plastic on the beveled edge helps the cushion to lay flat and minimize curling. Cushions with beveled edges easily accommodate wheelchairs, walkers and table trays.
The floor cushion has been tested for shock absorbency. It has a non-skid bottom that helps prevent slipping. The EVA foam in this Posey cushion creates a low profile, making it easy for patients to step on and off the mat.
The two-tone cushion is easier to see in low-light conditions or for sight-impaired patients. Hook and loop straps are provided with the cushion.
This Posey Floor Cushion has a vinyl cover that is easily wiped clean with liquid disinfectant and a soft cloth. It has a tri-fold design with a convenient carrying handle, making it easy to carry and hang behind doors.Posey Floor Cushion Features and Benefits
- This product is recommended for patients at risk for falls.
- Helps Reduce Impact Forces Up to 85%
- Provides Full Coverage of Bed Exit Area
- Added Hard Plastic Helps to Lay Flat, Minimize Curling
- Beveled Edge Easily Accommodates Wheelchairs, Walkers, Tray Tables
- Tested for Shock Absorbency
- Non-Skid Bottom Helps Prevent Slipping
- EVA Foam Creates Low Profile
- Two-Tone Easier to See in Low Light or for Sight-Impaired Patients
- Item Number: 6028R
- Vinyl Cover Easily Wiped Clean with Liquid Disinfectant and Soft Cloth
- Tri-Fold Design with Convenient Carrying Handle
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Posey
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!