MultiBoot Standard, by AliMed, is an affordable contracture and wound care boot designed to provide maximum heel pressure relief with the added benefit of footdrop protection. Built with a semi-flexible shell, which is sturdy enough to protect against footdrop yet allows enough flex for limited ambulation (with outsole in place), even for patients with lower extremity weakness. The MultiBoot Standard features a fully aerated heel which aids in wound healing and even helps to accommodate dressings, as well as an anti-rotation bar which aids in positioning by limiting unwanted rotation of the hip. The toe plate keeps bedding off the toes, limiting the risk of skin breakdown or contracture.
MultiBoot Standard comes equipped with an easy-to-attach Standard liner, which secures to the MultiBoot's backbone, swaddling the foot in soft fleece for increased patient comfort and compliance. The Deluxe liner (available in Med and Large sizes only) is even wider and offers even more padding, making it the perfect choice for patients with extremely fragile skin that is susceptible to bruising and skin tear.
MultiBoot Standard Features and Benefits:
- The Affordable Contracture and Wound Care Boot.
- Provides Maximum Heel Pressure Relief with the Added Benefit of Footdrop Protection.
- Semi-Flexible Shell is Sturdy Enough to Protect Against Footdrop Yet Allows Enough Flex For Limited Ambulation.
- Available with Fleece or Genuine Wool Liner, Both Washable.
- Fully Aerated Heel.
- Anti-Rotation Bar.
- Toe Plate.
MultiBoot Standard Specifications:
- Manufacturer: AliMed
- Sizing: Measure Length of Foot From Bottom of Heel to Top of Big Toe
- Small Fits Up to Women's 8
- Medium/Large Fits Women's 8-1/2 to 11, Men's 7 to 10-1/2
- X-Large Fits Men's 11
- HCPCS Code: L4398
- Product Numbers: 63145, 6962, 62206, 65280, 65281, 65282, 64023, 64024, 64025, 63146, 6963, 62207, 65283, 65284, 63259, 61002, 64026
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!