Multi-Layer Compression Bandage Systems, Two-Layer by McKesson are superior, high-grade bandaging systems for optimal compression and absorbency in aiding with the management of venous ulcer therapy. The unique two-layer system simultaneously absorbs and protects, while providing graduated sustained compression.
Multi-Layer Compression Bandage Systems, Two-Layer feature a padding bandage that helps to protect the wounds with moderate compression, as well as a cohesive bandage that sticks to itself and secures the bandages for week-long compression. Make sure to change dressing as needed.
Multi-Layer Compression Bandage System Features and Benefits:
- Compression Bandage System Simultaneously Absorbs, Protects and Provides Sustained Therapeutic Compression For Up to Seven Days When Applied as Directed.
- Layer One, Comfort Padding Bandage, Is a White, Padded Comprehensive Bandage, Which Is Pleasantly Soft and Absorbent and Used to Provide Even, Inner Padding. It Absorbs Exudate and Redistributes Pressure to Aid In the Management of Venous Insufficiencies.
- Layer Two, Cohesive Compression Bandage, Is a Flesh-Colored Bandage of a Cohesive Elastic Type and Has Been Designed to Provide the Necessary Residual Pressure. It Provides Compression and Helps Keep the Bandage In Place.
- Both Bandages Must Be Used Together and As Such They Offer a Secure, Thin, Non-Slip Compression Dressing.
- Single Patient Use.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Multi-Layer Compression Bandage System Specifications:
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Application: Compression Bandage System
- Closure Type: Self-Adherent
- Color: Tan
- Dimensions: 4 Inch x 6.8 Yard
- Material: Padding/Cohesive
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Type: 2 Layer
- HCPCS Code: A6219
- UNSPSC Code: 42311506
- Product Number: 1006
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care McKesson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!