MRSA Kit with Dual Head Stethoscope, manufactured by Hopkins Medical Products, is a single-patient use kit to assist with obtaining iso-vital signs.
Including a disposable aneroid gauge sphygmomanometer, antimicrobial blood pressure cuff, dual head stethoscope, and bio-hazard bag in the standard provision, this kit is perfect for quickly and accurately retrieving vital signs while reducing cross-contamination of MRSA. However, the MRSA Kit is also available with a thermometer and pulse oximeter, too, which are also for single-patient use.
Each item in the kit is brightly colored so a medical professional can promptly identify the components. In addition to effortless identification, there is even a location on the blood pressure cuff to write down a patient's name to prevent cross-contamination.
Order now and significantly reduce the possibility of cross-contamination in your healthcare environment today!
MRSA Kit Features and Benefits
- Antimicrobial blood pressure cuff.
- Available in several different sizes, including child, adult, and large adult.
- Brightly colored diagnostic products for easy identification.
- Comes with a dual head stethoscope.
- Excellent for use in hospitals, healthcare facilities, and home care settings.
- Kit is disposable.
- Significantly improves infection prevention.
- Standard kit available with a thermometer and pulse oximeter, too.
MRSA Kit Specifications
- Product Number: 698288, 698289, 698287, 698388, 698389, 698390, 698391, 698388CA, 698389CA, 698387CA, and 698287CA.
- Color: Bright and easily recognizable colors.
- Application: To prevent hospital infections and cross-contamination during the collection of vital signs.
- Manufacturer: Hopkins Medical Products.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Hopkins Medical Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!