Monoject Tuberculin Syringes come with a permanently attached needle or with a detachable needle. Tuberculin Syringe with Needle have graduations marked on the barrel of the syringe that help provide accurate medication dosage measurements. Manufactured by Kendall, the Monoject Tuberculin Syringe with Needle comes with a stainless steel needle, a polypropylene hub and a polypropylene syringe barrel. The plunger tip is made of a latex free synthetic rubber. Monoject Tuberculin Syringe with Needle have a silicone lubricant on the needle to provide less friction for insertion and removal. Monoject Tuberculin Syringe with Needle are latex free and sterilized.
Kendall Monoject Tuberculin Syringes with Needle Features & Benefits
- Equipped with ultra comfort needles.
- Needles are anti-coring.
- Graduation markings indicated on syringe barrel for more accurate dosages.
- Available with permanently attached needles or with detachable needles.
- Individually packaged for sterility.
- 1 mL Tuberculin Syringe Only options is also available.
Kendall Monoject Tuberculin Syringes with Needle Specifications
- Kendall Monoject Tuberculin Syringes with Needle Product Numbers: 8881501608, 8881501160, 8881501178, 8881501368.
- Syringe Volume Options: 1 mL (1 cc Syringe).
- Needle Gauge Options: 25 Gauge, 26 Gauge, 27 Gauge or 28 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 3/8 Inch, ½ Inch or 5/8 Inch.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Style: Attached Needle.
- Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Graduations: 0.01 cc Graduations.
- Safety Feature: Without Safety.
- Applications: Tuberculin Syringe with Needle.
- Single use.
- Individually packaged.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Monoject.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142611.
- HCPCS Code: A4206, A4210, A4657.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!